Jobs in Singapore . Find Jobs

Jobs in Singapore . Find Jobs (http://www.jobmarket.com.sg/forums/index.php)
-   Looking for Jobs in Singapore (http://www.jobmarket.com.sg/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi Nationals Looking for Jobs in Singapore (http://www.jobmarket.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=2663)

babugovindaraj 04-07-2006 10:10 PM

seeking for a suitable job

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin
If you are a job seeker from India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh, you may post in this thread. If you are already a Singapore PR, please post elsewhere.

sirs,
here i am ramesh babu from india and i am looking for a suitable job in singapore in the areas of marketing sales and admin.i have attached here with my c v for your kind refrence and pls look out for it.i would appreciate if u email me at the early as possible.
regards
ramesh babu

khannamilan2000 07-07-2006 12:24 PM

Sr Manager with 12 years exp in Consumer elec & Telecom

Dear Sir
enclosed is a CV of mine for your refrence , I am intrested in seeking a Job in Singapore, Kindly help forwarding my CV to concerned Depts and oblige ,
Milan Khanna
Current Address:

I/2 J K House , Gali No :2,
Near Bunty STD PCO, New mohanpuri, Meerut .Up
Mobile: +91 ? 9235509399
Email: khannamilan2000@yahoo.com

CAREER PROFILE

A personable and confident professional with solid experience in sales, marketing and team management, with a clear understanding of company structures and the decision making process. A successful, profit ? driven individual with a proven record of achievement, capable of making a significant contribution to the profitability of any organization.

KEY SKILLS

 Managing accounts and maintaining long term customer relationships.
 Planning and controlling sales resources to maximum effect.
 Possess excellent presentation, verbal & written communication skills.
 Effective Planning and Organizational skills to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
 An experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
 Analytical and Creative bent of mind.
 Hard-working and persevering enough to meet targets and deadlines.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Present

Tata Teleservices Limited April 2005 Sr manager Sales

Tata teleservices Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Group of Companies, In India is a pioneers in
Communication?s. Based in Meerut as Zonal Head involved in day to day Biz activity with Major respsibilities
As under

? To appoint Business partners in different streams.
? To achieve Revenue and customer market share.
? To develop, motivate & trained Employees & channel for timely achievement of targets.
? To develop strategic partnership and to set targets for channel partners.
? Churn Prevention and customer loyalty.
? To conduct training program for channel members.
? To formulate & implement LOCAL schemes for timely achievement of targets.
? Analysis of churn cases to avoid them.
? To increase revenue by selling different scheme
? Competitor/ Market analysis to assist Regional Head office for formulation of schemes.
? Personalized services to high users
? To maintain overall decorum of the office

LG Electronics India (Pvt.) Ltd. Feb. 2004 ? March 2005 Branch Manager

LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Electronics, South Korea In India LG is a leader in manufacturing and sales of Colour Televisions, Washing Machines, Air-Conditioners and Microwave Ovens with a turnover of over Rs. 6500 Crores.

 Heading the Branch for Delhi (West), which is one of the largest branches in terms of turnover for LG in India.
 Responsible for all sales & marketing in the region and overall management & administration.
 Handling all dealers and distributors for the region of West Delhi and allocating budgets to them for promotion of various LG products.
 Managing the overall sales effort and organizing continuous training programmes for internal and external sales personnel with training in sales and product knowledge.

LG Electronics India (Pvt.) Ltd. July 2003 ? Feb. 2004 Branch Manager

 Heading the Branch at Goa, responsible for all sales & marketing in the region and overall management & administration.
 Handling all dealers and distributors for the state of Goa.
 Appointing dealers and allocating budgets to them for promotion of various LG products.
 Managing the overall sales effort and organizing continuous training programmes for internal and external sales personnel with training in sales and product knowledge.
LG Electronics India (Pvt.) Ltd. July 2001 ? June 2003 Deputy Manager

 Based at Ghaziabad, responsible for Sales and payment collection for UP (West).
 Dealing with Promotional Activities, Event Management, Sponsorships, Product & Scheme launches and dealer, distributor & supplier contact programs.
 Consistently met and exceeded personal sales target.
 Formulating Schemes for rural markets and keeping an up to date check on competition.
 Heading the sales of ?Direct Cool Refrigerators? for the Branch.

LG Electronics India (Pvt.) Ltd. June 1999 ? June 2001 Assistant Manager

 Based at Chandigarh, responsible for Sales and payment collection for the states of Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir.
 Organizing various promotional activities in both the urban and rural areas.
 Field force training and development.

BPL India Ltd. May 1995 ? June 1999 Senior Executive - Sales

BPL India Ltd. in the early 90?s was a leader in the manufacture and sales of Colour Televisions and Audio Video equipment. After Collaborating with Sanyo, a world leader in the electronics industry BPL was a formidable force in the Indian Electronics Industry and sold its products under the brand name of ?BPL ? Sanyo?.

 Based at Chandigarh, responsible for sales of Colour Televisions, videocassette Recorders and other products for the region of Punjab.
 Organizing promotional activities such as road shows and consumer awareness campaigns.
 Maintaining a MIS on competition, market share gain/loss with respect to each product for the state of Punjab.

ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

1993 Meerut College ,Meerut University B.Com

1990 Meerut Public School, Meerut Intermediate

1988 Meerut Public School, Meerut High School
Persuing MBA from IGNOU currently

COMPUTER PROFICIENCY

Well versed with MS Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access).
ACHIEVEMENTS

In LG Electronics India (Pvt.) Ltd.
 Awarded a trip to Singapore & Malaysia with family for being the Best Sales & Marketing Executive in India for year 2000.
 Won a trip to Thailand &Hongkong twice for achieving all ?Super A? Targets.
 Was invited to participate in the All India Sales Conference held in Seoul, Korea in May 2000.
 Established a Sales Network for LG in Himachal Pradesh which resulted in 300% growth in sales turnover.
 Was awarded a trip to Australia for being voted as the No. 2 Sales & Marketing Manager for FY 2002.
 Awarded a trip to the Cricket World Cup 03 held in South Africa on achieving all ?Super A? targets.

In BPL India Ltd.
 Awarded a Role of Honour for Outstanding sales performance for FY 1995 ? 1996.
 Procured an order of 800 Colour Televisions worth INR 10 Million in 1997 from a single customer.

PERSONAL DETAILS

 Date of Birth : 24th September 1971
 Nationality : Indian
 Marital Status : Married
 Interests : Cricket, Reading and Performing Magic Trick for charitable causes.
 Permanent Address : 1 / 2 - J.K. House, Lane No. 2, New Mohanpuri, Meerut -250001
 Phone No. : 0121 ? 264 8297
 References : Available on request

Milan Khanna

rohitchaky 12-07-2006 12:36 PM

Post-Graduate fresher looking for suitable opportunities

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as an Electrical & Electronics Engineer currently pursuing M.Tech in Power Electronics. My course is scheduled for completion by August-September this year.

You will note from my r?sum? that I have obtained distinction so far. As I would be completing the degree very shortly I presume that by the time the process of selection-recruitment-induction is completed I would be ready to join immediately.

I look forward for a favourable response.

Best Regards

Rohit

================================================== ========

R?SUM?
======

ROHIT C
NO. 147/29, 14TH CROSS
VYALIKAVAL
BANGALORE - 560003
PHONE:080-23342895 (R)
+919945441602 (M)
E-MAIL: ROHITCHAKY@YAHOO.COM, ROHITCHAKRAVARTHY@MSN.COM

OBJECTIVE:
Intend to build a career with the leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in a challenging and creative environment.

EDUCATION:

Post-Graduation:

Area of Specialization: Power Electronics

Institution Studied: B. M. S. College of Engineering
% Marks : 77.7*
Year of Passing : 2006
* Course will be completed by July-August 2006. Aggregate percentage is upto 3rd semester only.

Graduation:

Branch of Engineering: Electrical & Electronics

Institution Studied: M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
% Marks : 77.8
Year of Passing : 2004

II PUC:

Institution Studied: M. E. S. College of Arts, Commerce & Science
% Marks : 81.3
Year of Passing : 2000

SSLC:

Institution Studied: Poorna Prajna Eduction Centre
% Marks : 75.2
Year of Passing : 1998

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:

Operating Systems worked on: Windows 9X, XP, RedHat LINUX
Languages Known: C, C++
Tools Used: Or-CAD PSpice, MATLAB, PSCAD/EMTDC, MiPower, MicroSCADA
Microprocessors worked on: 8085

CURRICULUM PROJECT/SEMINAR:

Title: Study of Dielectric Breakdown of Solid Dielectric Materials
Overview: Insulating strength of a dielectric material is an important characteristic. The study of this strength assists in determining the best suited insulating material for a particular application. A study was performed on insulators used in slots of rotating machines, domestic panel boards insulation, cable insulation and in power capacitors.

Title: Energy Efficient Motors
Overview: Energy conservation is an important aspect in our country. Three-phase Induction Motors consumes majority of the power. Hence the Government and the consumers prioritize use of Energy Efficient Three-phase Induction Motors. A study was performed on this concept of energy efficient motors.

Title: Design & Implementation of MicroSCADA for the 400/220 kV Vemagiri Project
Overview: Substation Automation is a new trend in the field of control engineering. MicroSCADA provides ease in the monitoring and control process. Vemagiri is one such substation where Substation Automation using MicroSCADA is implemented. Designing MicroSCADA for the Vemagiri substation and implementing it virtually was carried out at ABB India Ltd.

Title: High-Efficiency, High Step-Up DC-DC Converters
Overview: Many of the attractive DC-DC Converter topologies isolate the input from the load. This tends to put a limit on the efficiency & gain available. Modifying the existing topologies and not isolating the source from the sink increases both the efficiency and gain. A study was carried out in this regard. The study is based on IEEE conference papers published from 1986 to 2003.

Title: Solving Harmonic Elimination Equations in Multi-Level Converters
Overview: Inverters do not convert DC to a pure sinusoidal wave. As a consequence the THD of output waveform is very high. Multi-Level Converters convert DC to almost an AC with a very low THD. In fact, higher voltages can be generated without the use of transformers. However, the firing instants of the IGBTs affect the quality of the waveforms. A study was carried out based on an IEEE conference papers published from 1996 to 2004.

Title: Industrial Training at the Mysore Electrical Industries Limited
Overview: As per the university's requirements training was undergone for two months at the Mysore Electrical Industries Ltd. The main aim of the training was to get an exposure to the working of an industry.

Title: STATCOMs for Harmonic Mitigation
Overview: The operation of the Electric Arc Furnace (EAF), commonly employed in the production of high quality steel, generates harmonics, which is an undesirable phenomenon in power systems. STATCOMs commonly used for Reactive Power Compensation and maintaining Bus Voltage is used as an active filter for power quality improvement. BHEL-EDN, Bangalore, together with CPRI, Bangalore, plan to install one such STATCOM at the Bhilai Steel Plant, Chhattishgarh, India. The work carried out at CPRI, involves designing of a suitable controller for the STATCOM, simulating the system & presenting the results to the organizations.

Date: 12th July 2006

Place: Bangalore

(Rohit C)

k1k1k1 13-07-2006 06:08 PM

i am look for graphic designer job

my name is karthik i am indian citizen i have Finished in diploma in graphic design now i am working in Malaysia. I have 7 years experience if u have vacancies so contact me mg_k77@yahoo.co.in

irenegurne 14-07-2006 12:46 PM

applicant

Quote:

If you are a job seeker from India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh, you may post in this thread. If you are already a Singapore PR, please post elsewhere.

iwould like to apply for that job

maheshper 20-07-2006 04:56 PM

.NET Developer urgently looking for job in Singapore

Hi,

I am Mahesh Perambrath, completed my Masters in Information Technology and I have two years experience in Software development. I have good experience in developing .Net applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET . And also have good knowledge in VC++, Java, Oracle etc.

Please find my attached resume for your consideration. Please also consider my resume for other positions as well.

For your info, salary is negotiable and I am immediately available in Singapore.

Regards

Mahesh P
65-91690907

vibinsunny 21-07-2006 08:42 AM

Intrested

I am an Computer Science Engineering graduate from India and just finished my course.I would like to apply for IT jobs [esp in Networking] in Singapore.Where should I send my resume.If intrested please reply.

vibin sunny

Quote:

Binesh Mathew 23-07-2006 12:00 PM

looking for a job in singapore

Hi,

am an indian national looking for a job in singapore. i have a master degree in Human Resources Management and finance and also a degree in law. pls contact me at bmathew@dotix.org or 91-9886722308.

Thanks in advance

B.mathew

yogendrarampuria 25-07-2006 02:41 PM

J2EE/.Net Professional with 2+ yrs of experience as Sr. Developer and Project Manager

2 Attachment(s)
Hi,

This is Yogendra Rampuria. I am currently looking for senior development assignments in enterprise solution development. I am on a social visit till 11th August 2006.

My I.T. skills range from J2EE, C/C++/VC++, C#, Open Source Technology (Perl, PHP, Python), .Net, UML, Agile Development, Scrum and Collaborative development.

I have 4+ years of experience in software solution development as a Senior Developer and Project Manager. Out of which 2 years is offsite development from Mumbai during graduation and rest is on site job. My experience covers all the aspects of product development including client interaction, staffing, team formulation and task allocation, implementation, technology transfer, etc.

My areas of expertise are problem analysis, system integration, modular designing and J2EE based solutions. I have excellent knowledge of healthcare oriented protocols like HL7 and DICOM. I headed multiple teams of size 5 to 15 members.

I am willing to work in any domain or vertical with any of the above technology. As I am a quick learner, I can adapt to new environment and technology fairly quickly, too.

Please find my resume attached and kindly revert back as soon as possible.

--
Thanks & Regards
Yogendra Rampuria
Mail: yogendrarampuria@gmail.com
Phone: +65 98194650

monosol 25-07-2006 04:44 PM

can you find me a job

Quote:

Hi,

if you want to get me job, plz mail me : monosol@yahoo.com

Experience : Web Development - 4 years, Graphic Designing 6 years

Thank you

arpitguglani 30-07-2006 12:43 AM

Canada Educated, Indian Passport Holder looking for IT jobs in Singapore

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a recent graduate in Computer Science and Economics from the University of Toronto, Canada.
I had the opportunity to experience first-hand, both the techincal and business aspects
of the software business at my internship at IBM. My team took an idea from a concept
to productization while also producing a business plan to monetize the product.
A work-term at Deloitte and Touche has helped me hone my business and communication skills.
Nearly two years of research experience has added depth to my technical skills.

In light of the above, I find myself very excited about the possibility of
pursuing a challenging opportunity in Singapore.

I would be grateful if you could peruse my resume (attached) and set
up a phone interview to discuss this further.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Arpit Guglani

shiaber 07-08-2006 08:04 PM

Job Needed.....

Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics & Communication
Engineering)
Experience : 7 Months in IT Services Firm in India.
Competency : Java,JSP,Servlets,JDBC,DB2
Nationality : Indian

anita193 14-08-2006 05:31 PM

Fresher Biomedical engineer

1 Attachment(s)
I am a Fresher with a masters degree in Biomedical Engineering and a bachelors in chemical engineering,living currently in Melbourne and looking for a job in Singapore.
I am attaching my resume to this post.
With regards
Anita

kadam_ranjit 16-08-2006 03:29 AM

Do you have any good openings in the field of Merchandising

Quote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Ranjit Kadam, residing in Bombay, India. I am currently working in as a Merchandise Manager for My Dollar Store, India. They currently own around 40 stores all over india.

Do reply back if there are any suitable openings.

Regards
Ranjit Kadam
email : kadam_ranjit@rediffmail.com

ajpatil@mail.com 18-08-2006 01:29 PM

Sr. Software Engineer in Delphi

1 Attachment(s)
I am having totoal 6.6 years of software development experience in Delphi, VB with database like MSSQL7, Oracle, Interbase, Paradox, MS Access. My resume is attached for your review.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications for the position in greater detail with you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
You can reach me by an e-mail.

Yours sincerely
Abhijeet Patil
ajpatil@mail.com
India.

rupak_biswas 20-08-2006 01:12 AM

job

Quote:

Sir,
I am an Indian citizen by birth. I want a job in your country so kindly consider my application and do the needful. Given below my resume.
Thanking You.
Yours faithfully
Rupak Biswas
Name- Rupak Biswas
Father?s Name- Late Jitendra Nath Biswas.
D.O.B- 06/10/1967
Gender- Male
Nationality- Indian
Race- Bengali
Religion- Hinduism
Address- V.P.O- Panchita, P.S- Bongaon,
Dist- 24 Parganas(North), West- Bengal, India, Pin- 743235

E-mail- rupak_biswas2005@rediffmail.com
Phone- 03215 262237,
Mobile- 9332941237,
Education- B.A ( University of Calcutta),
Name of College- St. Xaviers? College, Kolkata
Extra Curricular Activity- N.C.C ( Army, Junior Division, Part-I & II)
Rank- Company Sergent Major.
Athletics- 800 metres, I place Dehradun District Athletics.
Played Cricket, Volleyball, Hockey in Inter School Tournaments.
Dramatics Inter House. ( Best Actors Award),
School Captain and Athletics Captain.
Work Experience- Worked as Photo Journalist,
Present Work- Team management of Insurance Agents for the last 3 years.

rajadurai 24-08-2006 05:12 PM

Field Maitnance Engineer

RESUME:

AYYAM RAJADURAI

Contact Info:
Address : 524 BANKSTAFF COLONY, THANJAVUR-TAMILNADU, CHENNAI
613005, Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone No. : 91- 065- 94741966
Mobile No. : 91-9360356928
Email : rama513@msn.com-

Personal Particulars:

Date of Birth : 03 May 1968
Nationality : India
Marital Status : Married
Passport No. : E2510695

Educational Background:
Highest Education
Level : Bachelor of Art (B.A) Grade : Grade D/3rd Class
Field of Study : Others
Major : HISTORY
Institute / University : MADRAS UNIVERSITY
Located In : India Graduation
Date : Oct 1998

Second Highest Education
Level : XII Standard (Higher Secondary/Junior College) Grade : Grade A/1st Class
Field of Study : -
Major : ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING
Institute / University : BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
Located In : India Graduation Date : Feb 1985

Certification Year Obtained
NAVAL CIVIL TRADE CERTIFICATE 2002
DIPLOMA IN TELECOMMUNICATION 2002
DIPLOMA IN SECURITY AND BANKING 2000

Employment History:
1. Company Name : RELIANCE MOBILE COMPANY
Position Title : FIELD ENGINEERING OFFICER
Position Level : Junior Executive
Specialization : Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)
Industry : Telecommunication
Monthly Salary : Rs 10000
Date Joined : Feb 2003 Date Left : -

Work Description :
RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide direct maintaineance and service support to our customers organization. Manage,

help generate and qualify as well as process technical support. Also responsible for

maintaining customer, prospects and competitor databases and assessing, devising, and

implementing marketing promotions.

Handles all technical fault inquiries [telephone and mail].
Follow up with leads generated via Trade Shows and websites.
EXPERIENCE GAINED:
Telecom Field Engineering Technician Skills
Good team player and Multitasking capabilities.
Proven initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
Knowledge of Internet and Electronic Commerce industries.
REASON FOR LEAVING:
Seek for better career advancement opportunities and exposure

2. Company Name : INDIAN NAVY
Position Title : PETTY OFFICER RADIO (TELEGRAPHIST)
Position Level : Senior Executive
Specialization : Engineering - Electronics/Communication
Industry : Telecommunication
Monthly Salary : Rs 6500
Date Joined : Jan 1987 Date Left : Feb 2002

Work Description :
TRADE EXPERIENCE:
RADIO OPERATOR(COMMON)
a) Transmitting/Recieving International morese code at a minimum speed of 18 W.P.M.
b) Transmitting/Reeieving messages by lights and flags at a minimum speed of 10 W.P.M
c) Typing with a minimum speed of 40 W.P.M
d)Computer Data entry Operator
e)Handling various types of crypto systems/equipments
f)Basic operator Maintainer concept on Communication equipments.

RADIO OPERATOR(TELEGRAPHIST)
a)Transmitting/Receiving International morse code at a speed of 22 WPM.
b)Establishing and maintaining Radio Communication by voice/cw with ships,aircrafts and

submarines.
c)Data entry in computer
d)Handling of various types of crypto equipment/system

LEADING RADIO OPERATOR(SPECIAL)
a)Operate Electronic wartfare Equipments in ship shore units.
b)Operate radio recievers and Direction Finding equipments
c)Operate CW/RATT and other other circuits on board ships/communication centres
d) Data entry operator
e) Typing with minimum speed of 40 W.P.M
f) watch in charge of wire less office in large ships
g)handling of various types of crypto equipment/system

PETTY OFFICER RADIO (SPECIAL)
a) Tuning/Testing of high power transmitters in all frequency bands
b)Fully qualified to take charge of wireless Telegraphy department in small/medium

ships.
c)Instructor in wireless telegraphy procedure
d)Knoeledge of wireless telegraphy procedure. including world wide wireless

organisation,propagation of radio wave guide and marine radio communication
e)Computer Operator.
f)Qualified as Instructor for Junior sailors

Experience Gained:
a) Cappble indepentendtly managing a communication organisation involving radio circuits

(CW/RT/RATT)
IMMARSAT,Teleprinter/Telex circuits and telephone exchanges.
b) Knowledge on damage control/fire fighting can be entrusted upon security of an

organisation.
c)Proficient in english typing and would be good supervisor/manager in any organisation

which deals large correspondence.
d)Port/Marine Radio Communication

Top Skills:
Skill Years Proficiency
TYPING >5 Advanced
COMPUTERS >5 Advanced
MS Office >5 Advanced
PROJECT MANAGEMENT 3 Advanced

Languages:
Proficiency (0=Poor - 10=Excellent)
Language Spoken Written
English 10 10
Hindi 10 0
Tamil 9 10
Telugu 5 0
Malayalam 5 0

Additional Info:

CAREER OBJECTIVE:
To advance in the field of Telecommunication

WORK EXPERIENCE:
2005 - present
FIELD ENGINNERING OFFICER
Developed, implemented and maintained TELECOM systems
Specified implementation of standards, methods, procedures for inspection to achieve

product precision, accuracy and reliability
ATTENDING TECHINICAL FAULTS TO THE CUSTOMERS
STRENGTHS:
Leadership charisma
Dynamic team player
Sense of responsibility
Highly inquisitive
Creative and resourceful
Excellent skills in communication and collaboration.
Developed client web sites using Perl scripts and web-to-database applications
Designed database system for client archived files
Assist in network integration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willing to Travel : Heavy (>50%)
Willing to Relocate : Will Consider
Possess Own Transport : No
Expected Monthly Salary : RM 2000 (Negotiable)
Availability : Immediately after notice period of 3 month(s)

References:
Name : RAMALINGAM
Telephone No. : 065- 9- 4741966
Email : rama513@msn.com
Position : LECTURER
Company : BMC INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Relationship : BROTHER

harryarora2 31-08-2006 01:27 PM

Hi im from dubai llokin for a job in telecom or service industry in singapore

Hi this is harpreet from dubai currently workin wid emirates bank group...lookin for a jbo in singapore in telecom or servioce industry. I am a self-motivated professional with 3.0 year?s work experience in Process Maintenance, designing the processes for the front office & the back office dept., designing the business rules for different processes, Operations, client servicing in the BPO sector. Currently working with EMIRATES BANK GROUP for one of their clients du telecom in UAE. Worked with CONVERGYS INDIA SERVICES, PUNE as a Sr.Customer Care Officer & taking inbound calls related to Customer queries regarding their Handset, Network problem, Escalation calls & general enquiries. Also was the part of Internal Quality Assurance Team which include monitoring the Calls for New Customer care Officer & give them feedback accordingly in order to improve the quality standards & earlier with CARE PRINCIPIUM, PUNE as a Executive in a U.K sales campaign & Providing a quality service to various customer groups and achieved maximum customer satisfaction through adhering to service quality standards and distinction of achieving maximum sales.

My resume...

CURRICULAM VITAE

Name : Harpreet Singh Arora Present Address: 1005 Al jazeeria, opp. Sahara center, Al Nahda, Age : 24years Sharjah, UAE

Sex : Male
Phone No. : +971-50-8083657

Email : harryarora2@yahoo.com

Career Objective : To excel in management position with responsibilities including problem solving, planning and organizing using the leadership abilities needed to advance in the organization.

Summary: self-motivated professional with 3.0 year?s work experience in Process Maintenance, designing the processes for the front office & the back office dept., designing the business rules for different processes, Operations, client servicing in the BPO sector. Currently working with EMIRATES BANK GROUP for one of their clients du telecom in UAE. Worked with CONVERGYS INDIA SERVICES, PUNE as a Sr.Customer Care Officer & taking inbound calls related to Customer queries regarding their Handset, Network problem, Escalation calls & general enquiries. Also was the part of Internal Quality Assurance Team which include monitoring the Calls for New Customer care Officer & give them feedback accordingly in order to improve the quality standards & earlier with CARE PRINCIPIUM, PUNE as a Executive in a U.K sales campaign & Providing a quality service to various customer groups and achieved maximum customer satisfaction through adhering to service quality standards and distinction of achieving maximum sales.

ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE:

April 2006- to till date with EMIRATES BANK GROUP, DUBAI FOR their client du telecom as a part of process maintenance support team.

Job profile:

Working as a part of process maintenance support team for du telecom the upcoming second telecom company in UAE providing services ranging from 3G mobile network across UAE, fixed line connections, broadband internet & pay TV. The job profile include a designing of processes for both front office & the back office department & align them according, Testing the system functionality with respect to existing processes & work instructions. Was also the part of UAT(User Acceptance testing).

Sep'2004 ? Feb 2006 with CONVERGYS INDIA SERVICES, PUNE as a Sr.Customer Care Officer ? AT&T & CINGULAR WIRELESS.

Job profile:

Worked as a Sr. Customer Care Officer for AT&T & CINGULAR WIRELESS & taking inbound calls related to Customer queries regarding their Handset, Network problem, Escalation calls & general enquiries. Also was the part of Internal Quality Assurance Team which includes monitoring the Calls for New Customer care Officer & give them feedback accordingly in order to improve the quality standards.

Sep' 2003 ? 5th Sep' 2004 at CARE PRINCIPIUM, Pune

Job profile:

Worked as a Executive in a U.K sales campaign For a HOME CALL (Fixed Line telecom Company) which is a carrier pre select service provider in UK & Providing a quality service to various customer groups and achieved maximum customer satisfaction through adhering to service quality standards and distinction of achieving maximum sales.

Achievement:

? Awarded as Star of the month for dedication and support to AT&T & CINGULAR WIRELESS process.

ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS

2003 -- B.Pharmacy from Govt. college of Pharmacy, Nasik, Pune University.
1999 --10+2 from K.V Ojhar, Nasik, C.B.S.E board.
1997 ?10th from K.V Ojhar, Nasik, C.B.S.E board.

Additional Qualification:

Did my Microsoft certified personnel (MCP) course in windows sever 2003 from karrox Technologies, Pune in Oct.-Nov.2005.

Date: / /

Place: Dubai (Harpreet Singh Arora)

sureshbr 01-09-2006 01:12 PM

Looking for Web Desingning/Graphics/E-Learning Jobs in Singapore

Quote:

I am Preetha GR, at present in Singapore. I am looking for Web Desinger / Graphics/ ELearning Jobs in Singapore. my email is suresh.br@gmail.com

dranuradhasehrawat 03-09-2006 03:17 PM

Search for Post Doctorate Fellowships

Hi this is Dr. Anuradha Sehrawat from India looking for a PDF positions in singapore in the field of cancer and toxicology. I am attaching my CVhere for further details.

sri_peru 06-09-2006 01:10 AM

User Interface designer job in Singapore

Hi All,

I am looking for a user interface designer position in Singapore.
Good experience in web multimedia, web standards, accessibility, and internationalization. Rare combination of creative, graphic design and technical skills, including the following:

Technology Known:
? XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, DHTML
? Beginner, ASP, PHP, XML, XSL
? Textpad, EditPlus, Dreamweaver, Contribute, Flash, Captivate, Fireworks
? Adobe Photoshop, Adobe CS2, Swish, Swift 3D, Maya, Premiere
? Windows NT/XP/9x, Microsoft Office, IE, Mozilla, Netscape, Leech FTP
? Camtasia Studio, SWF Studio, Text to Speech, Sound Forge
? Virtual Source Safe, SOS, XML Spy, Accurev

Strengths:

Interface Design(website, project or product template design)
Content management & web publishing
Prototyping
Animated CD & Web Presentation, Product walkthrough

To download my CV: http://www.srinivasaperumal.com/SRINIVAS-CV.doc
-
-
insideUI.blogspot.com

malee22 09-09-2006 11:50 PM

Safety officr

Dear Sir,

Please find herewith my application for the post of Safety - HSE manager. Presently, I am working as Safety officer in Delhi Metro Rail Corpn. Ltd. and having experience in the field of Safety for the works related to Construction of elevated viaduct using segmental construction technique. Also, I worked in underground station building works for Delhi Metro project as Lifting officer (safety). In total I am having 13 years of experience related to safety & construction.

I have worked for Synergy Construction in Singapore in the field of safety for a period of four years.

I ma holding NEBOSH international general certificate from London

Thanking You,

(R.Prem Kumar)

kayal_v 16-09-2006 09:46 PM

Hi.

Hi. I'm a B.E.(CSE) fresh grad looking for a software job @ Singapore.

I've posted my simple resume here.

KAYAL V
Kalpakkam, India ? 603 102
Email: kayal_v@hotmail.com

OBJECTIVE
To pursue a career in IT/Computer field that tests and augments my technical, analytical and problem solving skills.

EDUCATION
2002-2006 Adhiyamaan College of Engg. (Affiliated to Anna Univ., Chennai) Hosur, TN, India
 Degree in Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering.
 Aggregate Percentage: 70.62 %
2000-2002 Atomic Energy Higher Secondary School Kalpakkam,TN,India
 Aggregate Percentage: 86 %
1990-2000 Atomic Energy Central School Kalpakkam,TN,India
 Aggregate Percentage: 87.4 %

PROJECT EXPERIENCE / TRAINING
Jan 2006 ? Mar 2006 Final Year Project :GUI Software for Nuclear Power Plant Operator
 Design & development of a real-time software to be used in the atomic
power plant at Kalpakkam, TN, India.
 Gained experience in Graphical User Interface design and implementation.
o Front End: Java 2 SE
o Back End: Microsoft Access
 Extensive programming in Java especially Swing components and multi threading.
 Using OO software development methodology and UML.

May 2005 Mini Project : Web-Based Document Search
 Developed an online system with user-friendly forms and fields to search for documents and reports with keyword, author, etc.
 Database tables created to store & retrieve information about the documents and reports. .
 Gained experience in Web-based Design and Java Servlet Programming.

May 2004 Implant Training : PC Hardware & Object Oriented Programming in C++
 Acquired basic knowledge about computer hardware.
 Learnt basic concepts and OO programming techniques of C++.

SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
Language Skills:
 Proficient in written and spoken English, Tamil. Elementary knowledge of Hindi and Malayalam.
Programming & Software Skills:
 Proficient in JAVA, C, C++, HTML, Visual Basic, MS Office, Windows 9x/2000/XP OS.
Basic Knowledge of CSS & JavaScript. .
 Proficient in software development life cycle, software testing concepts, object-oriented programming & development & UML modeling.
Database:
 Proficient in MS Access, SQL queries & database concepts. Elementary knowledge of Oracle 8i.

AREAS OF INTEREST
 Object-oriented Software Development
 Web Designing
 Networking

SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
 ?Microsoft Technologies? by Microsoft GTSC, at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur.
 ?Rational CASE Tools? by IBM, at St. John?s Auditorium, Bangalore.
 ?Basic Networking Concepts? by IIHT, at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur.

ELECTIVES CHOSEN
 C# & .NET Framework
 Software Testing

DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the details furnished here are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Sincerely,
Kayal V

Place: Kalpakkam

sivraman 22-09-2006 10:22 PM

Looking for job in singapore -india

Dear Sir/Madam
Re : Position of Mechanical engineering technician Maintenance, Production
Raman, having 4 years exp in Singapore Hitachi electronics in the field of mechanical engineering technician with NTC 2 Mechanical servicing from Singapore and diploma in mechanical engineering from India was looking for Job with respect to your online advertisement.
I sincerely believe my qualifications, experience and background match your requirements perfectly.
If you want my resume kindly reply to my mail id sivraman@gmail.com
i will forward my resume.
Thank you for your time going through my materials.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Munisamy Raman ?cell no 9486437484

Quote:

dineshmmodak 23-09-2006 02:03 PM

SUPDT ENGINEER, MARINE EMPLOYED WITH MAN B&W DIESEL INDIA LTD

1 Attachment(s)
I am presently employed as a Supdt Engineer with MAN
B&W Diesel India Ltd, Mumbai.

MAN Diesel India Limited is the Indian subsidiary of
MAN Diesel SE, former known as MAN B&W Diesel AG and
dealing with all the MAN and MAN B&W Diesel's marine
engines and propeller equipment as well as taking
care of all service and spare parts issues through the
worldwide service organisation MAN Diesel PrimeServ.

In my capacity as Supdt Engineer I am involved in
Trouble shooting, Performance evaluation, Inspection
and Overhaul of large size Marine Diesel Engine and
power generating sets both of four stroke as well as
two stroke type. Presently I am stationed in Colombo
for initiating and commencing MAN Diesel / PrimeServ
activities in Sri Lanka.

I have sailed as a Chief Engineer for 7 years in
Foreign Flag dry cargo ships and also have brief
experience as a Technical Superintendent of geared
Dry Cargo Ships.

I am eagerly looking for a placement in Singapore
with a reputed company involved in similar
activities or as a Technical Supdt with a Shipping
Company based in Singapore.

Considering the Sea experience that I have and the
expertise obtained working in MAN B&W Diesel India
Ltd I am sure I will be an asset to any organisation.

Although I do not have a Singapore or Malaysian PR I
assure you that given an opportunity my performance
will be to complete satisfaction of the company and
customers alike. I have extensively visited
singapore earlier when I was sailing as Chief
Engineer.

Pls go through my resume where I have provided
details of my skill and work experience. Kindly
advice if you need more details or any
clarifications.

Eagerly waiting for your reply and assuring you of my
very best.
Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Dinesh Modak
0091 9820076223
0091 22 56261172
0094 77 5342516

dr_zia 29-09-2006 09:48 PM

Dental Sugreon

I am a dental surgeon with 21 years of experience. I am currently in Pakistan and want to move to Singapore, so I need a suitable job.

kasi_2002in 30-09-2006 03:39 PM

J2EE Developer

Hi,

Iam J2EE Developer from India.(Chennai, TamilNadu).
I have done SCJP1.4 and SCBCD1.3

Iam looking for the same job in Singapore. If anybody known about the vacancies on j2ee in singapore let me know.

My mail id is kasi.murugan@sella.it

Regards
Kasimurugan R.

asjahir 01-10-2006 09:56 PM

8+ years experience in Microsoft Technologies

Hi,

Frist of all let me introduce myself, I'm Jahir working in brunei as IT Programmer since 2002. Having more than 7 years of experience both in IT & Programming.

Implemented alot of projects for Government / private sector, worked as IT support for Brunei Shell Tankers and alot of Private and Government firms, please find the attachment Resume contains all the related details with reference. Pls download my resume from http://users.cjb.net/suzitech/updated.net.pdf

Thanking you and looking forward to hear,

Regards
Jahir Hussain
H/P: 006738814083

Pushkar 14-10-2006 07:31 PM

MSc (UK), MBA , Business Analyst, 2 years - Indian

[Mr. Pushkar. S. Kulkarni
Address: Sushil, Shivshankar Soc, Panmala. Dattawadi, Pune ? 411030.
Phone no: +91 ? 986 023 3128 (M) +91 - 20-2433 2767 (R)
Email: pushkarkulkarni21@yahoo.com,pushkark...@hotm ail.com

Career Objective:

Work in challenging position, to bring significant difference to organization using my skills & knowledge, which will also enrich me in experience.

Summary:

Work Experince: 23 months.

1) Worbus Management Consultants. October 2005- Till Date.
Business Analyst.

2) Infrastructure leasing and Financial Services India Ltd. (IL & FS Ltd) April 2004- August 2004
Business Development Executive.

3) Satish Malpathak. (Insurance Consultant.) August 2003 ? March 2004
Management Trainee

Educational Qualifications:

1). MSc in International Business Management, September 2005. Sheffied Hallam University (UK)

2). Masters in Business Administration (MBA), May 2003. University of Pune.

3). Bachelor of Commerce, June 2001. University of Pune.

Computer Certifications:

1). Advance Diploma in Information Technology
C-Dac (MCITR) Pune India.

2). Diploma in Information Technology.
Datapro ? Pune. India.

Other Certifications :

 Association of Mutual Funds in India-Mutual Fund (Advisor) Course.
National Stock Exchange. (Mumbai. India) September 2003.

Career Profile:

October 2005- Till Date.
Employer: Worbus Management Consultants.
Role: Business Analyst.
Responsibilities:
 Consulting strategic decision makers (promoters, managing Directors, Chairmen) of the companies from SME sector on inorganic business growth through Joint Ventures and global expansion.
 Key responsibilities include identifying the prospective companies for Strategic Alliance/Joint Ventures, evaluating customer?s current business position and identification of prospective joint venture partners in international market.
 Development of joint venture strategies: Identification and analysis of prospective joint venture partners in international market.
 Teaming up for deciding the corporate, business and operational strategy for the client
Achievements:
Best employee for the month of March;?06. (Maximum revenue generated for the month.)

April 2004- August 2004
Employer: Infrastructure leasing and Financial Services India Ltd. (IL & FS)
Role: Business Development Executive
Responsibilities:
 Sales of Mutual Funds products and IPOs.
 Channel Management: Development of franchisee base in Pune and other cities in Maharashtra.
 Management of the Mutual Fund portfolio for existing customers.
 Operations Management of distributor network.
 Advising customers on various mutual fund schemes.
Achievements:
 140% increase in number of franchisees.

August 2003 ? March 2004
Employer: Satish.Malpathak (Insurance Consultant).
Role: Management Trainee
Responsibilities:
 Direct Marketing of Life insurance products and non-life insurance products.
 Development of strategies to improve sales of Life insurance and non-life insurance products.
Achievements:
 Customer satisfaction increased by 60%.

June 2002 ? July 2002
Employer: Global Trust Bank.
Role: Management Trainee (MBA Project).
Responsibilities:
 Direct Marketing.
 Creation of brand awareness for the prospective customers.
 Organization of various campaigns for product promotions.
Achievements:
 Achieved business of rupees 35 Lacs, which was 175% of given target of rupees 20 lacs, in a period of two months.

Academic Qualifications:

 MSc in International Business Management, September 2005
Sheffield Hallam University (U.K).
Specialization: Business Strategy in International Markets.

 Masters in Business Administration (MBA), May 2003
University of Pune. (India).
Specialization: Marketing.

 Bachelor of Commerce, June 2001
University of Pune (India.)
Specialization: Secretarial Practice & Company Management.
Cost & Works Accounting

Proffesional Assignments:

 ICICI Bank (Home Loans) as data-processing trainee
 Crackers Event Management as Event Co-coordinator.
 Promotional campaign for Thumps up cold drinks, Reliance Infocom, TVS FEIRO, NIIT.

Extra Curricular:

 Appointed delegate of Sheffield Hallam University to European Union, Brussels.

 Public Relation Officer and Placement Co-ordinator of Vishwakarma Institute
of Management. (2002-2003).

 Active Participation in an International Youth Organization, Rotaract Club.
President of Rotaract club of Poona South. (2002-2003)
Awarded as ?Best Project Director? and ?Best Rotaractor?
Awarded for ?Best Marketing of Club?

 Actively participated in trekking activities as Group Leader and Co- Leader for Himalayan treks.

References available on request

manimicroin 29-10-2006 01:34 PM

6+ Exp in Pharmaceutical QA

Dear Sir/Madam,
I enclose a copy of my CV for your consideration. As you will see from my CV, I am currently working for Shasun Chemicals And Drugs Limited, Quality Assurance Department, India.
I post graduated from Madras University with Applied Microbiology and having 6+ Years of experience in Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
I have a experience of both Sterile and Non sterile.
Please consider me for any suitable position that focuses on Quality Assurance. Please keep my information on file in case of future opening.
Thank you very much for your time and any consideration you may give me.
Yours sincerely,
Rajamani
91-0413-2256759
91-9942205971
India

tilakrajasekhar 02-11-2006 01:55 PM

Indian National looking for jobs in Singapore

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Please find attached my updated CV. I am a post graduate with over 6 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.I am looking accounting positions in Singapore.

Thanks & Regards,
Tilak A R

Ankita 02-11-2006 03:05 PM

Sales and Marketing Executive

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Subject: Job advertisement for the post of Senior Executive Sales and Marketing

This is with reference to the employment opportunity in esteemed organization.

I have completed my bachelor?s degree and also possess a postgraduate diploma in Marketing and Advertising. I have over 4 years of experience in sales & marketing/ business development in the software services market.

I am self-driven; enjoy working in teams and an ambitious sales person. In my 4 years of working with different organizations in various capabilities, I have been able to develop my presentation, communication and relationship management skills. I excel in identification of prospective clients and am very comfortable interacting with CxO level prospective clients. I have achieved and regularly overshot targets assigned to me.

I feel that my education and experience matches your expectations from the incumbent in the position advertised. Attached please find my resume for your kind perusal. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss my profile with you in greater details preferably in a physical meeting.

I would also take this opportunity to inform you that I do not have a Singapore PR and am presently residing in India, I am looking for a job in Singapore and do wish to apply for Singapore PR, through good organization, if I am short listed.

I await your response

Thanking you

Sincerely

(Ankita Khanna)

paras146 10-11-2006 12:31 PM

Techno - Funtional Java/J2EE,SAP Netweaver Consultant looking for work in Singapore

Hi All,

I am looking for a suitable position matching my profile in Singapore, would need an Employment Pass.

As per my professional profile,I have varied experience on the Java platform ranging from core java to J2EE converging into portal technologies and content management system,SAP Netweaver Enterprise Portals platform and Vignette(VAP & VCM).

I am holding certifications from NSE(National Stock Exchange of India) pertaining to Capital market domain relevant to understanding of Derivative, Stocks & Futures and Pursuing PG diploma in Investment Banking.Holding latest Sun Java,SAP certifications as well.

Any guidance regarding a suitable job opportunity would be appreciated.

Name: Paras Arora
Education: Masters of Computer Applications,Bsc(H) Statistics Delhi University, pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Banking from ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India)
Work Experience: Accenture Technology Solutions (Feb '04 - Present)

Cheers
Paras

samirbsha 17-11-2006 06:03 PM

Looking for the job in Singapore

Dear Sir,

I am currently seeking a new appointment and I am writing to enquire whether someone with my background, experience and qualifications can be of interest to you.

Let me first give you some information about myself. I'm 23 years old and unmarried. I have completed my Bachelors Degree in Computer Application (BCA), and compliting MBA in december from Management Development Intitute of Singapore (MDIS) through the University of Wales (UOW) in Singapore and right now I am on student pass which is expiring on 16 December, 2006. My mother tongue is Hindi and I can speak and write English fluently.

As you will see from the enclosed CV, I have experience (here denote discipline - as a Trainer - Software Developer - IT Technician etc). Where my responsibilities have varied according to the requirements of each Company.

Obviously the CV cannot cover the full range of these responsibilities or involvements, therefore I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and to discuss any of these specifics, particularly those that may be of relevance, or, of interest to your organisation.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest opportunity.

Yours sincerely

Samir Shah
+65-81575790

Enc: CV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAMIR B.SHAH
Address: Block 55, #02-166,
Chai Chee Drive,
Singapore ? 460055
HP: 81575790
Email: samirbsha@gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

 To be part of an organization that will optimally utilize my knowledge and skills to achieve organizational goals and provide ample scope for learning and career growth.

KEY SKILLS:

 Good Communication Skills.
 Willing to accept responsibility.
 Possess never ending thirst to acquire maximum knowledge.
 A very good team player.
 Quick Learner, self-starter and extremely motivated

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Date of Birth : 20th September, 1983.
Nationality : Indian.
Foreign ID : F2755204
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
Interests : Music, Reading, Computers.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:

o MBA from Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) through the University of Wales
o Executive Diploma in Business Administration from MDIS in 2006
o Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) with Second class from the Saurashtra University in 2004

ACHIEVEMENTS:

o ?A? level certificate from National Cadet Corps (India).
o Awarded for the first rank in 12th standard at JC level
o Awarded for Part of Winning Cricket Team in the college.
o Letter of Appreciation for participating in the SINDA BURSARY
Award Ceremony 2006 from MDIS.
o Participated as a Student Ambassador in MDIS

IT SKILL:

Operating Systems : Dos 6.22, Windows 9x, Windows XP,
Windows, 2003 server, Linux (Beginner)

Office productivity tools : MS-Word, Ms-Excel, MS-Access, MS-Power
Point

Applications : Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash MX, Corel
Draw 11, Adobe Page Maker 7, Macromedia
Dreamweaver MX.

Programming Languages : Turbo C, C++, Java,

Enterprise RDBMS : ORACLE 8.0, PL-Sql

Front End Tools : Visual Basic 6.0, Visual FoxPro,
ASP (Active Server Pages)

Specialized in (Primary) : Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Active Server Pages
(ASP), Microsoft Access, FoxPro 2.6.

Specialized in (Secondary) : C/C++, Java, ORACLE.

WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
(Experience: 3+ Years)

 Ten months work experience as an IT support technician at Aarkay computers, at the same time worked as Junior Programmer with Kothari Computers in Mumbai.
 Nine months work experience as sales representative and accountant at S.N.Foods in Rajkot.
 Six months work experience as a trainer in Tap Samrat Computer Center, Rajkot.
 Eleven months experience as a trainer in Shri H.N.Shukla College, Rajkot.
 Six months work experience as a Computer Operator in Computer Wizard (Government offices) Bhuj-Kutch.

COLLEGE INTERNSHIP & DISSERTATION

AT GRADUATE LEVEL (Learning projects)

1. Database application for The Patel Technical Institute (Rajkot - India) In Microsoft Access 2000.
Objectives
- To save the time of processing
- Keep records of students, faculties and their daily activities
- Generate the daily and monthly report as well
- fast searching process for customer data processing which leads to less waiting time for customer
- Customer satisfaction

2. Dynamic web base application by using Active Server Pages (ASP)
 Microsoft Access 2000 used as a Backhand tool.
 Microsoft FrontPage 2000 and Macromedia Dreamweaver used to design the pages.
Objectives
- To perform online transaction tasks
- Promote the products online by sellers
- Perform database connectivity
- Perform database security system in MS-Access with ASP scripting

PROFESSIONAL LEVEL

1. Web Developer (Static website for construction company)
a. Static web page designed with the help of Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and other designing tools
b. Provide information about the companies and their upcoming projects and development
Responsibility
- Requirement gathering
- Web site Designing, development and testing
2. Junior Programmer
Insurance assistant package developed by Kothari Computer Services (KCS) for all the insurance agents in India to maintain inventory nd generate the reports on requirement bases.

Roles and responsibility
- Responsible for Data collection and system support
- Was also responsible for the designing the application in VB 6.0-MS-Access.
- Test the modules and reporting to senior level.

OTHER DETAILS

1. Expected salary : SGD 2.3K (NEG)
2. Availability : 1st December 2006

References:

i. Mr. Victor Kow
Principal Consultant
Victor Kow Training and Consultancy
Singapore
Mobile : 9633 6350
Email : vkowtc@gmail.com

ii. Mr. Siva Mahendran
Counsellor
Management Development Institute of Singapore
Email: mahendran_siva@mdis.edu.sg

iii. Mr. Yu Kok Wah
Project Manager
WEBTRIBE ? Connect-the-Dots
Singapore.
Mobile : 9452 1396
Email : yukokwah@webribe.com

shahidr100 19-11-2006 01:30 PM

It Job

Hello,

I am a network engineer holding the bachelor degree of science and Diploma in Computer Science and Hardware Maintenance.

I am looking for a job opportunity in Singapore. At present I am working with a VoIP company providing troubleshooting to the customers.

Please find below my resume.

Name : Mohammed Shahid Rahman
Address : 18, Zakaria Street, Ground Floor,
Kolkata - 700073. West Bengal India.
Mobile: 98318 06229
E-Mail: shahidr100@gmail.com

PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE
======================
A position in Networking/Telecom Department providing the opportunity to make a strong contribution to organizational goals through continued development of professional skills.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
=======================

June 2005 to present: VoIP Services India Pvt. Ltd.
J1/14, Block EP, Sector V,
Kredent Towers,
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,
Kolkata - 700091. West Bengal. India

Designation: Network Engineer ? VoIP Technology

Job Profile: - Configure VoIP Devices
(Linksys PAP2, Handytone Grandstream,
Sipura, Cisco ATA, Azacall)
- Maintain SNOM SIP 4S Proxy
(Account Creation, Deletion, Routes)

- Maintain Asterisk PBX for VoIP and
PSTN Calls

- Configure Softphones, SNOM Phones,
Cisco Phones

- Install Suse Linux 9 / CentOS 4

- Provide troubleshooting steps to
customers.

- Configure Broadband Router.

- Configure AudioCodes.

- Worked on Mail Server
(Add, Edit, Delete email accounts,
distribution lists)

- Handling NexTone
* Provisioning Gatetways/Endpoints.
* Create Call Plans / Routes.
* Create iEdge Groups.
* Configure Toll Free Numbers.
* Configure DIDs to terminate
at a given IP.

Sept. 2004 to May'05: IBM DAKSH E SERVICES PVT LTD.
444, Udyog Vihar, Phase V,
Gurgaon ? 122016. Haryana. India.

Process : HP (Hewlett Packard) Web Process
LOB (Line of Business) : Deskjet Printers

Designation: Specialist ? Technical Support

Job Profile: - Providing troubleshooting
through email.
- Creating customer database.
- Shipping parts to customers.

May 1996 to Aug.'04: Galaxy Computers
7-B, Park Lane, Kolkata 700016.

Designation: Computer Hardware Engineer

Job Profile: - Frequent visits to the customers
on specific needs & issues.
- Assemble Computers.
- LAN installation/Proxy Server
Installation.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
=========================
1991 to 1994 Bachelor of Science from Calcutta University

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
==========================
2005 Certification in NexTone (Softswitch)
NexTone, Singapore

2004 A+ Certified Computer Maintenance Course
IIHT Kolkata.

2004 Cisco Certified CCNA Course
IIHT Kolkata.

2003 Elementary French Language Course
Alliance Francaise de Kolkata

2003 IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
British Council of India.

2002 Network Management
STQC IT Services, ERTL(W), Kolkata

1992 Masters Diploma in Computer Science
Datapro Information Technology, Kolkata

PERSONAL DETAILS
================
Languages known English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu.

parasuram_rao2003 24-12-2006 02:51 PM

I am a post graduate in Commerce and doing MBA

Presently I am working in M/s.Linkwell Telesystems P Ltd,Hyderabad(India). Having overall 11yrs of experience in commercial and accounting activities looking for a job in Singapore.

If given me a chance to serve, I can prove myself to be more industrious, initiative and accepting the challenges.

Thanking you

K.Parasurama Rao
Hno:2-2-42
Near Serweshwara Gutta
Macha Bolarum,Secunderabad-500010
Bolarum Post
Cell:+919830452005,+919948542531
Email Id: parasuram_rao@rediffmail.com
parasuram_rao2003@yahoo.com

ktnaabu 26-12-2006 12:57 AM

Experienced Cisco Network Engineer

Hi Friends,
This is Mohamed Abubacker from Tamil Nadu, India, a Cisco Network Engineer ,looking for a IT/Networking Career in Singapore. My resume is attached for your kind review. Hope a good reply from this forum users.
Thanks in Advance,
Mohamed Abubacker